||CLLD (Community Led Local Development) – Roma Community Involvement: mobilization, participation,
||European Commission (the Directorate General for DG Employment)
- Policy Center for Roma and Minorities
- ERGO – project coordinator
|Implementation time frame:
||July 2014 – December 2014
||17550 EUR (PCRM budget)
- Conducting a research focused on how the CLLD instrument is integrated in the local development
programs in Romania, concerning the policies that deal with the participation of the Roma minority
in defining and implementing them.
- Organizing round tables with the representatives of NGOs concerning the engagement of the Roma
minority in the integrated local development and CLLD approaches.
- Creating a policy paper concerning the CLLD in Romania and offering recommendations regarding the
role of the Roma minority in approaching the integrated local development and CLLD.
- Organizing round tables with governmental actors and also from the NGO sector, regarding the CLLD
approach in Romania, in order to have a better knowledge of the process.
- Organizing informational meetings for the civil society regarding the approach of CLLD in Romania
- Supporting the Roma NGOs to understand the CLLD approach and to advocate for the inclusion of this
approach in the local development plans.
- Conducting a case study regarding the role of the Roma minority in the development of the CLLD
- Creating a policy paper containing recommendations regarding the CLLD approach in Romania.